/Vam.pi.re.m/ – a “royal” breed of undead mage with multiple Sires creating his bloodline, using a unique vampiric ability to extract and absorb the power and essence from the fragmented hearts of fallen kindred.
Raven, a vampirem of which two Sires have been recently destroyed by a Shadowhunter, is forced to hide in the shadows of the moonlight or burn due to a weakened imbalance coursing within his black veins, all while searching for a path to regain his power or seek revenge against the hunters who stole it.
Considered a vulnerability by the Council, and an easy target in his weakened state, Raven’s tomb has been officially sealed by the Elders.
However, not in an effort to protect him, but rather an internal decision by the Council to remove his “royalty” – Sealing not only his tomb but his fate by placing a bounty on his head and sending in a squad of kindred assassins to take him out, before the hunters have a chance to score another victory.
- OS: Windows 7, 8, 10
- Processor: Intel Core i5 or AMD Quad-Core or better
- Memory: 6 GB RAM
- Graphics: GeForce GTX 760 or Radeon HD 7850
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Storage: 14 GB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX Compatible Soundcard
- OS: Windows 7 SP1 or Windows 10 (64-bit)
- Processor: Intel Core i5-7400 or AMD Ryzen 3 2200G
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: GeForce GTX 960 or Radeon R9 380X
- DirectX: Version 10