SUPERFIGHT pits players against one another in hypothetical battles of real wit. The only way to win is to make the most compelling argument about the big questions in life: Who would win in a fight between a drunk Ninja and Abraham Lincoln riding a bear? Which is the better weapon: an infinite sausage lasso or a skunk on a stick? What are the chances an army of penguins could stop a depressed centaur? Grab a microphone, join or create a game with up to 4 players, and let the votes decide!
Build your fighter with character cards (like Zombie, Shark, or George W. Bush) and attribute cards (like Super Speed, Armed with a Chainsaw, or Has Tiny T-Rex Arms). When it’s your turn, combine a character card with a couple of attribute cards to construct your fighter, then it’s up to you to make your case to an audience of friends or Twitch!
- OS: Windows 7 32-bit
- Processor: Intel Core2 Duo E840, AMD Phenom II X2 550, 3.1GHz
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce 8800 GT, Radeon HD 4850, 512 MB VRAM
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Storage: 475 MB available space
- Additional Notes: Microphone required