The Final Checkmate
Chess, but all your army has gone over to the white side, leaving you with nothing but your royal shotgun and your wounded pride. Carried by your dark folly, you decide it’s time to teach those white pieces to fear the Shotgun King.
Every turn, you may either move your king or shoot at enemy pieces, after what you’ll need to move again to reload your shotgun. Avoid checkmate and kill the enemy king to complete the floor. After each floor, you may choose between two random combinations of one upgrade for you and one upgrade for the other side. Choose wisely and keep on winning floors and you just may get your kingdom back.
Runs may take ~20 minutes to complete. The game features 5 difficulties, plus an endless mode!
- OS: Windows 7
- Processor: yes, you should have one
- Graphics: you’ll need a screen
- Storage: 80 MB available space
- Sound Card: if your computer can play sound, you should be good
- Additional Notes: in theory, if your computer can run Windows, it can run Shotgun King