Rex Rocket Free Download PC Game Cracked in Direct Link and Torrent. Rex Rocket is a traditional 2D platformer brought into the 21st century.
Rex Rocket is developed and published by Castle Pixel, LLC.. It was released in 5 Aug, 2014.
Inspired by the glorious retro days of 8-bit gaming, Rex Rocket is a traditional 2D platformer that pays tribute to classic NES games like Mario, Mega Man, and Metroid. Old-school fans and platformer newcomers alike will find Rex Rocket an enjoyable and rewarding experience thanks to one-of-a-kind handmade pixel art that makes up over 100 handcrafted levels connected in an expansive starship– each filled with a wide variety of puzzles, enemies, hazards and bosses. An original chiptunes soundtrack by Saskrotch, captivating setting filled with quirky characters, and ability to choose the gender of your hero is only a handful of the many awesome features in the game.
- Classic 2D platforming with shooting, wall-jumping, and more– all combined with innovative gameplay twists like shooting your laser downward for a handy aerial boost with each jump!
- Amazingly detailed pixel art and animations make up hundreds of unique characters as well as over 100 hand-crafted levels that all connect within the expansive starship!
- Awesome retro sound effects coupled with an amazing chiptune soundtrack by Saskrotch!
- Choose the gender of your hero/heroine as you step into the boots of either Rexford or Rexanna ‘Rocket’ Rexington on this epic space adventure!
- Collect powerful weapons and useful upgrades by defeating bosses and solving clever platforming puzzles!
- Learn more on the backstory and details of characters, weapons, enemies, and more by collecting Info Nodes throughout the ship!
- Get lost in an expansive starship as you explore the various routes that may offer a better path to your destination, lead you to a treasure trove of collectibles, or take you on a deadlier course!
- A captivating narrative with plenty of light-hearted humor and goofy characters to brighten your adventure!
- Prepare for a tough yet rewarding space adventure where you’ll face giant flame-throwing machines, swarms of Oozling-possessed crew members, and a berserk AI computer that never runs out of clever ways to try and kill you!
- OS: Windows XP (or later)
- Processor: 2.0 Ghz Dual Core
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: 256 MB video card (XNA 4.0 compatible, Shader Model 2.0 or higher)
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Storage: 500 MB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX-compatible sound card
- Additional Notes: Xbox 360 controller supported
|Password||gamepciso.com or igg-games.com|