Recycle My World
The world is changing and people have been slow to act, plastic is flooding our oceans, landfills are overflowing, the Earth’s climate is getting warmer, natural resources depleting and demands for cleaner renewable energy are increasing. The government has decided to take control of over 99% of all resources and raw materials so no one can mine for ore or even recycle without the government’s approval.
The world needs help and only one organisation is committed to saving the world, an organisation who has chosen you to play a key role to change the world for the better.
As a new applicant to the ‘Save The World’ Project, you are tasked to start your own business to supply the community across the country with natural resources and recycled materials. There are incomplete regeneration projects that need funding and communities that need your help. When your shop is open during the day serve the customers what they want, during the night go to sleep and wake up to a new day with new challenges and random events, no one day is the same.
Recycle everything you find, mine ores wherever you find them and pay the taxes IF YOU MUST!!! Gather enough finances to buy more land, travel across the country and build up your portfolio to take to the big city and earn a place in the Save The World organisation as a true saviour of the world.
But what can you do to save the world?
– Buy and sell resources from your makeshift shops.
– Gather materials and recycle everything.
– Clean the oceans and recycle plastic waste.
– Finance regeneration projects to build renewable energy sites.
– Gather enough finances and advance though each level by buying land from the Agency.
– Explore new areas such as the Green Zone, The Wasteland, Medieval and The Big City.
– Mine ores if you can find them.
– Buy/Sell on the Merchants market.
– Hire workers to help gather resources.
- OS: Windows 10
- Processor: Intel Core i3 Processor 1.2 GHz
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GT 550
- Storage: 2 GB available space