Raifu Wars is a multiplayer turn-based strategy board game where players roll the dice to move, attack, and capture territory with their favorite bolt-action rifle girl.
In a parallel universe, nations of the world live in peace and harmony and compete regularly in a global tournament for victory and glory! In the Raifu Wars, nations of the world showcase their latest bolt-action firearms and military prowess through a non-lethal competition of strategy.
Roll the dice! Come test your luck and strategic mind with up to 4 players in an online match!
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7
- Processor: 64-bit x86 CPU
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: OpenGL 4-compliant graphics
- DirectX: Version 9.0
- Storage: 1 GB available space
- Additional Notes: Designed for at least 1280 x 720 screen resolution