Paths & Danger
Paths & Danger is a procedural turn-based RPG with a more simplistic approach to the tactical genre. Join in on an adventure where you must gather a balanced group of heroes to embark on a series of jobs and quests and uncover the great mystery surrounding the province of Westwall.
To complete jobs you must travel many paths in which you have to deal with random encounters and different situations and make the best of it.
Upon completing jobs, you must hire and recruit new members for your party, each with different skills. You can also increase the success of your adventures by improving your character’s gear and equipment. Plus, pack up all sorts of potions, loot, precious gems, and gold to help you along the journey.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Vista / 7 / 8 / 10
- Processor: 2 GHz (32/64bits)
- Memory: 1 GB RAM
- Graphics: Minimum Resolution – 1336×768, Graphics Card with at least 128MB Dedicated Memory
- Storage: 600 MB available space
- Additional Notes: Works on 32 and 64 bits systems