Nemesis is among the most successful board games of recent years, currently ranked 17th in the BGG All-time rank with over 20k ratings. It was created as a tribute to classic sci-fi horror movies. Main goal was to create a great horror experience that will write a unique cinematic story with every game. Such a story that you will want to discuss with your friends for some time after the game!
Now, Nemesis Lockdown is going digital! This is a board game recreated in the digital world and since the game is very special to us we wanted the experience to be stellar. This game is targeted at both: Fans of Nemesis, who now will be able to play with their friends online, and new players who may not be too familiar with board games but still want a great sci-fi adventure!
- OS: Windows 10 (64-bit)
- Processor: AMD Ryzen 5 1xxx / Intel Core i3 6gen
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: GeForce GT 1030 / Radeon 530
- DirectX: Version 12
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Storage: 10 GB available space
- Additional Notes: Internet Connection Required
- Processor: AMD Ryzen 7 4xxx / Intel Core i7 10gen
- Memory: 16 GB RAM
- Graphics: GeForce RTX 2060 6gb / Radeon RX 590