Need for Speed ProStreet
Need for Speed: ProStreet has taken the series in a different direction of gameplay.
All racing in ProStreet takes place solely on closed tracks, making ProStreet the first game in the series since Need for Speed II that doesn’t animate illegal racing.
Unlike Carbon, where only certain body kits can be autosculpted, this can now be applied to all body kits, including stock bumpers and wide body kits.
The Autosculpt feature, which was first introduced in Need for Speed: Carbon, is featured in ProStreet and plays a significant role in terms of car performance…..
In ProStreet there are four different game modes: Drag (a race in a drag strip, point to point), Grip (similar to Circuit races but with four different types of Grip races available), Speed (similar to a Sprint race) and Drift.
- OS: Windows XP / 7 / 8
- Processor: 2.8GHz or faster (Windows Vista requires 3.0 GHz) processor
- Memory: 512 MB RAM (Windows Vista requires 1 GB RAM)
- Graphics: Video Card with 128 MB with Pixel Shader 2.0 (AGP and PCIe only)
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Hard Drive: 8 GB Hard Drive Space
- Sound Card: DirectX 9.0c compatible sound card