my brother lives
in a canyon
a short game set in southwestern america, my brother lives in a canyon is about two brothers reminiscing over short-wave radios.
you play as jake, and begin walking down the trail to meet with your brother, tom. along the way you talk about old times.
* a unique environment to explore.
* a casual script that aims to tell an interesting story.
* a 15-30 minute experience that can be completed in one sitting.
* some Aesop Rock references. Hello From The Spirit (err…virtual?) World!
- OS: Windows 7 or higher
- Processor: Intel Core i5-7600K or AMD Ryzen 5 1600
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA® GeForce™ GTX 1050Ti or AMD RX 560
- Storage: 100 MB available space