Molecule Make Lab
Molecule Make Lab is a puzzle game about chemistry, you need to place the atoms in the right places by rotating the hexagons clockwise and counterclockwise until the molecule is formed.
To molecule representation we chose the model “Simplified structural form”, in this format the hydrogen can be hidden or grouping in H2 or H3, not being necessary to inform that a connection with a single hydrogen occurs.
We selected molecules to be represented in Hexagon form and because of this shape some molecules were adapted to game mechanisms, making it difficult to read the simplified structural form.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 10
- Processor: 2 Ghz Dual Core
- Memory: 4 MB RAM
- Graphics: Graphics card supporting DirectX 9.0c
- DirectX: Version 9.0
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Storage: 1 GB available space
- Sound Card: Any
Leave a Comment