The four protagonists: Sprig, Marion, Merrow, and Arach
Mango Mischief is a throwback to a simpler time – the 16-bit era of video gaming – when JRPGs used (and abused) cliché storylines as vehicles for showing off interesting battle mechanics, difficult dungeons and monsters, complex puzzles, character leveling systems, and customizability through skills, upgrades, and gear.
Is it time to go on a magic quest to save the world – a quest that only YOU can complete (with the help of three other party members who have different skill sets, of course)?
- OS: Windows 7/8/8.1/10 (32bit/64bit)
- Processor: IntelCore2 Duo or better
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: DirectX 9/OpenGL 5.1 Capable GPU
- Storage: 2 GB available space
- Additional Notes: 1280×720 or better
Leave a Comment