Since the first Farlight Explorers, the life in this galaxy is not easy. Near the core of the galaxy a rich mineral was discovered and the company who sent the explorers years ago wanted to control the planets. After many years of war, the corporation own more than half of the galaxy and they are exploiting the planets with tiranny. Pushed to the border of the galaxy, after new elections, the council is preparing a counterattack, using olds war spaceships in a desperate act, the council wants to force a truce, however people is tired of the war and each day the public opinion is decreasing. Players will team up to command one of the spaceships and liberate the planets.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7 64bits, Windows 8, Windows 10.
- Processor: Intel i5 3.40 Ghz
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: Nvidia GTx 770
- DirectX: Version 11
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Storage: 10 GB available space