Dungeon League Free Download PC Game Cracked in Direct Link and Torrent. Dungeon League is awesome about dungeon crawling and spews.
Dungeon League is developed by Achebit and published by Surprise Attack. It was released in 24 Jul, 2015.
The Dungeon Masters have grown incredibly bored counting the days until some tasty new morsels enter their dungeon. The answer? Invite them in and make a show of it! Enter, the Dungeon League.
- Intense Dungeon Crawling Action – Rounds last just two minutes and feature hordes of enemies to kill, objectives to achieve, traps to avoid and opponents to be vanquished. Win three rounds to be hailed as the Dungeon League Champion.
- Easy to pick up, hard to put down – Dungeon League takes everything awesome about RPGs and removes the boring bits. It’s simple to learn, anyone can play and there’s always time for one more go.
- All the RPG tropes got invited: Heroes, warriors, rogues, trolls, wizards, dungeons, traps, flickering torches, goblins, loot, skills, stat points, sweet epic gear sold by a mysterious and seductive merchant of indeterminate species and an anthropomorphised unicorn – they all came to the party.
- More modes than your Dad’s old dungeon crawler: Every Tournament match randomly pulls from a stack of different Quests. From Deathmatch to Capture the Flag to Witches Eye and Obelisk, your Dad has never played a game like this. Take time out from the competition in the co-operative Gauntlet and Survival game modes or chuck the old trollskin around in Dungeon Ball, all due to arrive during Early Access along with more Tournament Quests.
- Level at light speed: These All Stars take three or four levels at a time, man. Rapidly train your hero through their skill path between rounds before visiting Zug the Shopkeeper to purchase the Winged Boots, Vampiric Ring or Shadow Amulet. Find the perfect build to give you the edge in the next bout.
- Take your All Star out for a test run: Worried about looking like a sunday crawler or not sure what All Star to choose? Jump into the freeplay area to bash some monsters and learn how to master each character.
- OS: Windows XP
- Processor: 2.0 GHz
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: GeForce 8800 or Radeon® HD4800 series, 512 MB of memory
- Storage: 500 MB available space
Don’t need Crack Dungeon League
|Password||gamepciso.com or igg-games.com|