Welcome to the world of dredgers. Dredgers are the men and monsters who all desire the gold and power lying in the dungeons beneath the earth. As a dredger you’ll be exploring dungeons, looking for gold, potions, scrolls, food and more to further your endless descent into the depths.
As you slay enemies in your way, you’ll earn experience which affords you higher stats, new classes and new skills. Deflect enemy projectiles as a fencer or call down devastating beams of light as a priest. Maybe you prefer leaving the grunt work to your followers as a summoner or lich? Or perhaps you prefer having excellent equipment instead, taking the blacksmith and artificer classes.
Even better, why not be all of the above? Dredgers places very little restrictions on classes, allowing you to combine them to your heart’s content.
As of release, Dredgers has the following features:
- 30 races to play and unlock.
- 40+ classes to skill into, with a myriad of possible builds.
- Endless dungeon with 4 themed zones, and 3 challenging sub-zones.
- 253 items and equipment, ranging from torches and food to powerful staves, enchanted swords and more.
- Majority of equipment and items can be crafted using specialized class skills and materials found throughout the dungeon.
- OS: Windows 10/7
- Processor: 2.0 GHz Processor
- Memory: 512 MB RAM
- Storage: 64 MB available space