In DIRTYBLOCK, the user needs to control a small platform. It moves across the entire lower part of the game space.
The platform needs to constantly hit the ball to prevent it from falling. The main purpose of the application is to
destroy all the bricks.
Knock down all the bricks to get to the next level.
Watch that the ball does not hit the heart.
If there are no hearts left, you will lose. But it’s okay, the level will start again.
- OS: Microsoft Windows
- Processor: Intel Celeron 1800 MHz
- Memory: 512 MB RAM
- Graphics: Intel HD Graphics
- Storage: 50 MB available space
- Sound Card: DirectSound Compatible
- Additional Notes: Keyboard