Carmageddon Max Pack
Carmageddon Max Pack is the original freeform driving sensation.
Carmageddon Max Pack is developed and published by Stainless Games Ltd. It was released in 30 Jun, 1997.
Carmageddon is the original freeform driving sensation, where pedestrians (and cows!) equal points, and your opponents are a bunch of crazies in a twisted mix of automotive killing machines. The game features anarchic drive-wherever-you-like gameplay and over-the-top surreal comedy violence. It’s the racing game where racing is for wimps.
- Crazy range of vehicles and drivers, each with their own personality and driving style.
- The game that pioneered true 3D physics,
- The game that pioneered dynamic vehicle damage
- The game that pioneered splattering grannies. And cows.
- In fact, splatter a wide range of seriously scared pedestrians.
- 28 dangerously deranged Opponents
- 11 wildly exhilarating Environments
- Career Mode featuring 36 satisfyingly violent Levels
- Race and Wreck opponents to unlock 30 playable cars!
- Over 40 fun-packed Power Ups and “Power Downs”.
- Great open world track design allowing complete freedom to explore.
- Hidden bonus areas to find.
- Ludicrously satisfying, arcade-style gameplay.
- OS: Windows XP/Vista/7
- Processor: (DOSBox software mode) 1.8Ghz, (DOSBox 3DFX mode) Intel Core 2 Duo E8400 or AMD Phenom 9600
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: (DOSBox software mode) NVIDIA GeForce 7300 series, ATI Radeon™ X1600 Video Card with 256MB RAM, (DOSBox 3DFX mode) AMD Radeon HD3850 or GeForce 8800GTX
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Hard Drive: 240 MB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX 9.0c compatible sound card