Breadbox is a realistic retro computer simulator. Experience the amazing machines from 70’s and 80’s in a visual environment. Interact with hardware and old media as if it were real. Add emulator and test your programming skills with Basic or 8-bit machine language. Add content to your virtual libraries to play games or easily access your manuals.
Breadbox is not a game, it’s more of a sandbox simulator. It brings a new dimension for retro-computer emulation, you can see and learn how the interactions with the hardware and old media formats work.
Note! No digital copies of original software or manuals for the computers are included. It’s totally up to you to add media content and learn how these computers work.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 10 (64-bit)
- Processor: Intel Core i5 or AMD Ryzen 5
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GTX 1060 3GB / AMD RX 470 4GB
- DirectX: Version 11
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Storage: 2 GB available space
- Additional Notes: Current CPU and CPU requirements are a little too high, just to be sure. Product hasn’t been fully tested with less performant hardware.